Would you appreciate access to timely information on state and federal issues that affect people you serve and the service delivery system? Is your organization committed to supports and services that create more inclusive communities and valued social roles for people with disabilities?
Join a Community of Advocates and Providers for People with Disabilities and subscribe to The Arc!
- Changes are happening to the disability service system every day. If you do not belong to an association or subscribe to an association for information, you will need to. These changes that are currently being considered will change services that are offered and how they are offered to the individuals you serve.
- Become part of a network of advocates and providers who for over 67 years have advocated on behalf of individuals with disabilities, family members, and providers. Stay on top of the issues that are happening across the state that effect the people you serve.
What will come with the subscription?
- The subscriber and its staff may subscribe to receive The Arc’s weekly public policy updates and public policy alerts during legislative session.
- The Subscriber may subscribe to receive The Arc’s monthly updates on the supports and services they provide.
- Subscribers will have access to register to The Arc of Louisiana’s events at a discounted rate.
- Subscribers may designate a member of their staff to communicate and request resources from The Arc of Louisiana to educate its constituents about the advocacy, programs, services and supports.
For more information, contact The Arc of Louisiana at 225-383-1033